Art Hub Studio LLC is an online art store. We represent artists and galleries through customized virtual storefronts on our website ArtHub.Studio. Our company provides many services to represented artists and galleries. These include crating/packaging, professional product photography, conversion of original art to printable canvas, marketing, customer service, collection for warehousing, shipping and fulfillment.
Art Hub Studio LLC does everything for you to sell your art successfully and retain customers.
- Create a Vendor Account > Art Hub Studio LLC will contact you for account verification. Once Verified you will have full access to the Vendor Dashboard.
- Post Artwork > Once Artwork is posted on your storefront, we are notified to review it for quality assurance. It also notifies us to schedule the collection process. Use your own photographs as an initial product image so we can identify the correct product.
- Get Contacted for Collections > We will contact you to set-up an inventory collection time. Each collection costs $34.99 for up to five pieces of art. If you have more than five pieces of art being picked up, it’s an additional $4.99 per piece. This is to help pay for transportation and protective material costs.
- Professional Photography > After artwork is collected, it is brought to our photo lab. We take multiple photographs of your artwork for quality product images and one image that can be used for high quality canvas prints. All photos will be posted to your store via the admin and emailed to you. You have full rights to the images, after all it is your art.
Sale of Original Artwork
- Crating and Packaging > After photographing your artwork, we find appropriate packaging for your product to ensure safe shipment. You will be notified the cost of packaging materials. You can decide to pay the cost up front, or add it to the price of your artwork to be collected at the time of sale.
- Warehousing > Once your artwork is safely packaged it is assigned a product number for easy tracking. Art is stored in a secure, temperature controlled storage facility.
- Approved Product on Vendor Dashboard > Now that your product has been photographed, packaged, and given a proper tracking number, it’s approved for customers to view, buy, and/or follow!
Sale of High Quality Canvas Prints
- Original Art Work To Printed Canvas > After we professionally photograph your original artwork, we will upload the images to the appropriate product in your store. Ensure to add a product under the “prints” category so we know you want to sell a printed version of your artwork. Use your own photographs as an initial product image so we can identify the correct product. You are completely in charge of what products are sold in your store. We are just the resource for quality assurance for customer satisfaction.
- Vendor’s Own Photography For Printed Canvas > Since image quality is often lowered when posted to the internet, Art Hub Studio LLC requires a compressed high quality image with at least 300dpi preferably 400dpi to be submitted to our print shop. (**ADMIN ADD**Submission URL) We want to ensure customers get the best quality of your image when printing. We will set limitations to the print size available based on your image’s quality. (**ADMIN ADD**size to quality chart URL)
- Printing process > Art Hub Studio LLC invested in it’s own large format printer and canvas fabrication material. We save you money by creating our own prints. We have a rigorous quality control check to ensure prints are the best quality. Often times 3rd party print shops have customer complaints of “pixelated poor quality prints”. We work hard to make sure that doesn’t happen. It’s all part of our customer retention plan.
- Fulfillment and Shipping > As soon as a customer places an order, tracking information is sent to the customer and vendor. Shipping logistic software is used to find the best live shipping rates and is added to the customers invoice at the time of sale.
- Customer service > Art Hub Studio LLC understands the importance of communication. We will be vigilant with customer concerns and act as a liaison if a customer wants to reach out to an Artist.
How You Get Paid
- Enter Payment info > In your vendor dashboard ensure to type your correct account information under the Payment tab for direct deposits. All of your information is secured and never shared with/used by entities or persons other than Art Hub Studio’s owner and accountant in charge of Vendor Payouts. If you are still uncomfortable with entering your direct deposit information, you may contact Brooke.Schutz@arthub.studio to request checks via email or mail.
- Payouts > Vendor’s are automatically paid on the 1st of every month. If you wish to request a payout earlier you may do so through your vendor dashboard. Early payouts may take a few days to process due to heavy workflow. Art Hub Studio LLC is a start-up company with low staff.
- Commissions > Art Hub Studio LLC takes a 35% Commission per sale. Commission is the same for the “Sale of Prints” and the “Sale of Original Artwork”. This Commission is used to pay for supplies, maintain our website, and provide marketing material.
Re-cap Of Fee’s
- Collection’s > Each collection costs $34.99 for up to five pieces of art. If you have more than five pieces of art being picked up in one collection, it’s an additional $4.99 per piece. This is to help pay for transportation and protective material costs.
- Crating/Packaging > You will be notified the cost of packaging materials. You can decide to pay the cost up front, or add it to the price of your artwork to be collected at the time of sale. You must adjust the price of your product yourself through your vendor dashboard.
- Commission’s > Art Hub Studio LLC takes a 35% Commission per sale. Commission is the same for the “Sale of Prints” and the “Sale of Original Artwork”. This Commission is used to pay for supplies, maintain our website, and provide marketing material.
Art Hub Studio LLC provides solutions to Artist’s and Galleries that is well worth the price.
- Create your own personalized virtual storefront for free.
- Receive a welcome packet with tips and tricks on how to sell your art and get the most out of our services.
- Get 20 Free business cards with your virtual storefront URL when you sign up for a vendor account.
- No favoritism based on number of sales. We market all of our vendors equally.
- Active vendor support. You are the purpose of our business. If you need help with anything, we are here to provide solutions.